2009年5月29日 星期五

weblog#4:Does Facebook Replace Face Time or Enhance It?

Faceboook is a popular issue nowadays. People want to record their life by using the trendiest way, surfing the Internet. Therefore, almost every student has a blog to express their feeling or school days. I still remember that when I first mentioned that floods of classmates like to renew their blogs every day, my mom said that “I cannot imagine that everybody wants to show their diaries to strangers! Why do they afraid their parents to read their diaries but putting it on the Internet?” Conversely, she likes to hear some gossip from me after I saw the blogs of my friends nowadays. My friends’ stories also bring fun to my mom.

Recently, I am fascinated with “Plurk”, a new function on the Net. Plurk is a mini blog pattern, just like the well-known one, “Twitter”. I make some friends from it, and I can express my mood on it no matter when. Best of all, I can follow the latest plans of my friends, and the friends will give me some advice after I renewed my plurk. As a result, I can understand that why people like to hang on Facebook for whole day long, because the feeling of connecting with others is irreplaceable.

To sum up, the high-tech stuff has influenced our daily life seriously, and lots of products are intended to improve the relationship between human beings. Perhaps the other software will show our daily life to others in the near future. (245 words)

沒有留言: