2008年10月10日 星期五

Article#2

'Van Gogh and the Colors of the Night': Brilliantly charting an artist's metamorphosis mentions the periods of Ven Gogh’s drawing life. Introducing many famous pictures and different kinds of style Ven Gogh used at different times.

Ven Gogh is one of my favorite painters.He attracted me from his masterpiece to his insistence.The painting I like the most is “The Starry Night”.This picture has an obvious conflict between light and dark. I think it’s amazing that he could look things in a specific way and show what he feel in his works.I even can feel the movement of stars and see the bright night sky clearly.

Ven Gogh also had a hard time on insisting his dream to be a painter but he never gave up.He knew he doomed to be a painter because of the passion he had then he worked hard in order to achieve his goal.I like the insistence he had.Luckily,he had a brother who supported him and cheered him up to follow his dream without caring about the tools of painting. Ven Gogh also did his best on producing lots of masterpieces and created an unique style by himself.

Take him for example,I think that I can’t beaten by small challenges.I should learn what he did and insist the way I already chose wivhout hesitate.Only when I conquer all the obstacles,I can be a successful person just like him.(221 words)

沒有留言: