2008年10月16日 星期四

Article#3

Carla Bruni,Frence’s first lady,recently released her third album.The album reveal the relationship between Sarkozy and her.

When I first saw Carla Bruni,she didn’t make me feel extremely different from other first lady.She is just a standard French woman.The only unique experience is that she fell in love with the president of Frence,Sarkozy.Until she got merried and released the album “Comme si de rien n’etait”,I started to notice the outstanding woman.She plays lots of character,such as model,singer, composer and the most impressive one,Frence’s first lady.To my surprised,she is a 40 years old woman but she can also be a trendy model.Unlike Taiwan,the most famous model,Chiling,is usually attached because of her age.It shows that the definition of beauty is different in these two place.People in Taiwan judge one person with the appearance but Frence not.

What I admired Carla Bruni the most is that she faces the voice of her deep heart sincerely.She really knows what she want and pursue them without hesitate.Few people have such braveness,neither do I.We always care about the eyesight from other people and worry about the conception of ourselves.I want to learn the attitude she has,”If somebody won’t listen my album because of Sarkozy,I won’t angry;If somebody listen my album because of Sarkozy,I’ll very happy.”This sentence shows how open-minded she is and reveal her tolerance even though some critics risen.She’s the person I want to learn.i want to create my own way without hesitate,just like Carla Bruni.(240 words)

沒有留言: