2008年10月29日 星期三

Article#5

Science Says We Really Are What We Drink shows a new research that the characteristic of a person has a strong link to what temperature of drinks he or she would like to drink.

I chose this news immediately when I first swept its interesting topic. I usually have a cup of tea during my hasty life because I love the taste of tea. In order to know the personal traits I have, I took this news. In the research experts divided the temperature of drink into warm or cold. They observed people chose which one and compared the personalities of people with others. Amazingly, people who chose the warm drink would more considerate than who chose the cold one. It seemed that the “warm” people paid more attention on their family and friends and so on.

At first time, I thought it’s a massive discovery on human beings but when I had the second thought, I thought this investigation also had some problems the experts need to solve. Which timing they did this research had a vital influence. People of course didn’t want to drink warm liquid in the day of melting hot nor had a frozen drink in a snow day. I think they should have more experiences before they told us the consequence. I like the viewpoint the researchers had mention about and I’ll follow this investigation from now on.(227 words)

沒有留言: