2008年12月25日 星期四

Article#12

Why We're OK With Hurting Strangers indicates that we are not care to hurt others we did not know. However, researchers did not find the reason until now.

Although floods of experts engage in observing this issue, I think the reason can be seen clearly, it is the effects of love and sympathy. If we ever seen the person or had a merely small contact with him or her, we may produce the feeling or an impression to him or her. No matter the feeling is great or bad, at least, we knew more about the person than strangers.

I think the emotion of human beings cannot be judged by high-tech machines, and that’s the reason why the experts can’t find the truth of giving indifferent attitude to strangers. Take me for example, I love some people deeply, however, I don’t know which reason I should take if someone asked me why I love them so much. I think human is the most strange creature in the world, because we can combine the feeling of like and dislike together on the same person, it’s very complicated but we usually do that unconsciously. Maybe that’s the reason why the world is filled with colorful things.(200 words)

沒有留言: