2008年12月4日 星期四

Article#9

How Depression Harms Your Heart shows that the mental part of human beings may cause the heart disease. However, people always show the indifferent attitude to their mood.

Nowadays, each person has his or her own stresses which come from everywhere, such as school, peers and job. I also have seas of pressure just like others. Recently, I am facing a huge problem that how to refuse the demand from peers. I want to make up my mind and stop the deed that lends them my dear notebook because I spent lots of time on writing and thinking my own notes on it. However, I am not brave enough to refuse them since I had rehearsed several times before I met them. I cannot imagine that I couldn’t utter my words; I “am” the strongest woman in the world! After reading the health news, I am afraid that my heart will have some strange problems if I didn’t change the situation soon.

The report also shows that exercise can ease depression and make people have good mood. People who face lots of stresses always seek the help from smoking or taking medicine without exercise. I don’t have the good habit of exercise except walking fast in our campus. I must change in order to remain my strong body! Get rid of lazy! (220 words)

沒有留言: